Terms and Conditions of Access and Permitted Usage of European Research Studies Journal (ERSJ)
This website (ersj.eu) is owned and operated by the International Strategic Management Associated (ISMA), a non-Profit, non-Governmental association (“the Publisher”). Please read the following carefully as it describes permitted and non-permitted use of all Content by all Users on ERSJ. By accessing and using this website you are agreeing to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Access. Please do not use this website if you do not agree with any of the Terms and Conditions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Publisher, including but not limited to the design, layout and graphics. These are protected by intellectual property laws including, without restriction, copyright, trade marks and database rights. You agree not to use any of this material in any form or medium for any purpose (including re-distribution or re-publication to anyone else) without prior written permission from the relevant intellectual property rights owner. The terms under which any person may download or copy any journal article are contained in a written licence granted by the Publisher separate from these terms and conditions.
Unless otherwise stated in a written licence granted by the Publisher it is not permitted for any user to:
- remove or alter the authors’ names or the Publisher's copyright notices or other means of identification or disclaimers as they appear on ERSJ;
- systematically make print or electronic copies of multiple extracts of the Content, including complete issues, for any purpose;
- mount or distribute any part of the Content on any electronic network, including without limitation the Internet and the World Wide Web;
- distribute, publish, sell or license all or any part of the Content in any format to anyone;
- use any robots, crawlers, spiders or other downloading devices to access or copy any Content.
The Publisher’s explicit written permission must be obtained in order to:
- use all or any part of the Content for any commercial purpose;
- systematically distribute, or give access to, the whole or any part of the Content to anyone;
- publish, distribute or make available the Content, works based on the Content or works which combine them with any other material;
- alter, abridge, adapt or modify the Content. For the avoidance of doubt, no alteration of the words or their order is permitted.
COURSE PACKS AND ELECTRONIC RESERVE
For the avoidance of doubt, users may not incorporate all or any part of the Content in Course Packs and Electronic Reserve collections without the prior written permission of the Publisher or the Publisher’s Representative, which may set out further terms and conditions for such usage.
Commentary and other materials posted on this website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. The Publisher therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to this website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. The Publisher cannot guarantee that availability of any services operated from this website or linked services will be uninterrupted, error-free or that any service or the servers hosting any service are free from viruses or other forms of harmful computer code.
The material displayed on this website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, the Publisher and third parties connected to the Publisher hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with this website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of this website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect the Publisher’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor the Publisher’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Greek law; the parties irrevocably agree that any dispute arising out of, or in connection with, these terms and conditions will be subject to, and within, the jurisdiction of the Greek courts.
Please see below for definitions of the terms used in these Terms and Conditions:
- Content: All material on this website including text, images, design and other information.
- Course Packs: A collection or compilation of materials (e.g. book chapters, journal articles) assembled by members of staff of an institution for use by students in a class for the purposes of instruction.
- Electronic Reserve: Electronic copies of materials (e.g. book chapters, journal articles) assembled by members of staff of an institution for use by students in a class for the purposes of instruction.
CHANGES & AMENDMENTS
The Publisher reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notification. Your continued use will mean you have accepted any changes.