Instructions to Authors
In order for a paper to be submitted to the European Research Studies Journal for publication, the following should be taken into consideration:
- All papers must be in English.
- Papers for publication should be sent only in electronic format (MS Word 2010 or later format for the text and MS Excel 2010 or later format for the charts) to the General Editor.
- The Editors take for granted that:
- the submitted paper contains original, unpublished work that is not under consideration for publication elsewhere;
- authors have secured any kind of permission necessary for the publication from all potential co-authors, along with having agreed the order of names for publication;
- authors have accepted the journal’s policy regarding open access policy, ethics and malpractice, terms and conditions and the minimum APC of 650 euro to be paid after the final acceptance but before publi-cation for an article with up to two authors and ten pages size B5 single space letter size 11 TNR. Addi-tional authors and pages pay more. However, there is not any other charge neither submission fee.
- authors hold the copyright as described in the section Copyright and Open Access, have secured permission for the potential reproduction of original or derived material and are ready to transfer copyright of the submitted paper to the publisher, upon acceptance for publication.
Abstract: After the title of the article, the names and the affiliations of the author(s) a 150-350 words abstract is required.
The abstract must be clear and concise containing at least, the following:
Paper Type: Research Paper/Commentary/Case Study/Other
- Submission of manuscripts in electronic form: Authors must submit electronic manuscripts, using the online paper submission form. The submission should only contain the file(s) of the papers submitted for publication, in MS Word 2010 or later format for the text and MS Excel 2010 or later format for charts. If more than one file, a compressed file (.zip) should be submitted instead.
- Formatting requirements: Everything should be single-spaced (main text, footnotes, bibliography, etc.) Type of font-paragraph format required.
- References in the main text should cite, inside parentheses, the surname of the author(s) and the year of publication, e.g. (Harisson, 2018) OR (Harisson and Harris, 2019) OR (Harrison et al., 2019). Bibliography at the end of the main text (after potential appendices, before potential tables or legends for figures) should contain publications relevant to the subject of the paper, listed in alphabetical order by the authors` surname, as follows: For books: Hawawini, G., Swary, I., 1990, Mergers and acquisitions in the U.S. banking industry: Evidence from the capital markets (North-Holland, Amsterdam). For periodicals: Griffiths, W., Judge, G. 2000, Testing and estimating location vectors when the error covariance matrix is unknown, Journal of Econometrics 54, 121-138. Abbreviations are only accepted in the authors' first names.
- Footnotes should be as few and as short as possible (preferably devoid of tables or formulae), marked in the manuscript by superscripts in Arabic figures.
- Formulae should be numbered by consecutive, Arabic figures (such as (1), (2), etc.), placed on the right-hand side of the page.
- Tables should be numbered consecutively in Arabic figures and have a heading and a title. They should be placed on separate pages at the end of the text, after potential appendices and bibliography.
- Illustrations should be provided by the author(s) in separate sheets, in order for them to be reproduced as such and not be redrawn by the editors.
- Non-compliance to the above instructions gives the editors the right to return them in order for all necessary changes to be effected by the author(s). The latter are also held responsible for detecting potential errors.